The Waterfront Surgery Center would like to assure you that the health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority.
We want to reassure you that we are prepared and committed to safely caring for you and that we are following guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Following are some of the changes that we have implemented in order to better protect you, other patients, and our employees.
- All patients MUST wear their own mask or face cloth when in the facility.
- Access to the surgery center is limited to the patient only. Drivers and visitors are not permitted in the waiting room. They must wait in their cars and remain in the parking lot. They must provide a cell phone number in order that we can contact them.
- In advance of your procedure, our staff will be calling you for a screening and you will be asked a series of questions.
- Upon your arrival the day of your procedure you will be screened, and your temperature taken.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointed time as this will better allow us to maintain safe social distancing.
- We will be screening our employees each day.
- You will notice that our staff will be wearing masks and other appropriate personal protective equipment.
Your health and safety is our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and support.